Canon printers feature an ink absorber pad that soaks up excess ink from the print cartridges, keeping the cartridge free of dried ink and preventing smears. While many printer manufacturers include pads such as these on their inkjet printers, Canon’s is unique in the fact that the printer actively monitors the waste ink absorber pads and will display an error message when the pads are full of ink. While it is recommended that the printer be sent in for service, it is possible to replace the ink absorber pads at home.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy, even it’s quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to access. Well to Fix absorber error Canon Printer ink, a well-explained solution step has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
Reset the ink absorber of your Canon printing device that will definitely fix some error codes that appear while turning it on. Follow the instructions below to Fix all errors.
Fix Canon Printer ink absorber error
Fix Error #1: Resume button four times
1. Make sure the printer is turned off mode.
2. Remove all the power connections & wait about 15 seconds to connect it again.
3. Need to press and hold the Resume button (triangle inside a circle).
4. Whilst it is held down, hold down the Power button so green led light should come on in the Canon Printer.
5. Now, Keep the Power button held down. Very slowly Release the Resume button & hit it twice. The light will go amber, then green again.
6. Now release the Power button.
7. Once done and all is OK press the Resume button four times and then press the Power button straight after to confirm the selected action.
8. Turn off the Canon Printer and then turn it on again, You are good to go.
Fix Error #2: Press and hold Power Button
Press and hold the “Power” button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait six seconds and push the “Power” button again. This resets the printer’s internal memory and overrides the “Ink Absorber Full” error code.