When you go on Youtube APP and try to watch a video a message pops up saying there was a problem with the network 410 below you will see. This is a problem with your network  happens on Android devices, Sony TV, Google TV, or other smart TV sets. Error 410 means the current version of YouTube APP no longer works for your device. The following error message is displayed on your device:
There was a problem with the network 
A network problem appears: Error: 410
Fix Error 410: problem with the network – Youtube
Fix Error #1: Logout and Login
Tried logging-out/logging-in from the Youtube app
- Tap your account photo .
- Tap Switch account.
- Tap Use YouTube signed out.
- Tap Account .
- Tap Sign in.
- Select an existing account, or tap on to Add Account to add a new account to your device.
Fix Error #2: Clearing cache and data
If you’re internet is otherwise working fine, it looks like it could be an issue with the YouTube App itself. Try clearing cache and data for the YouTube App. This will effectively reset the app back to default settings and you will have to log back in.
- Go to Settings and then Application Manager.
- Search YouTube App and click.
- In Storage >> Clear Data and Clear Cache.
Try this others following troubleshooters
- Restart your device.
- Try switching your data network to see whether if it’s working.
- Uninstall updates from the settings menu or the YouTube app that should fix it
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
am wish you ll solve my problems